Friday, December 10, 2010

Alice Lane


I feel proud as punch to be remotely associated with the Alice Lane Home Collection. By "remotely associated," I mean that I went to high school with the owner, Jessica, and we've had some small occasions to work together in the past few years. Yes, I know, that is VERY remote, but I digress...

She probably doesn't know this, but in the art class we shared when I was a junior and she was a senior, I envied the heck out of a super cool painting she did of a hand with a globe on it. I remember it vividly. Do you remember, Jess?
Anyway, if you haven't been to visit Alice Lane (store, blog, or website) do it SOON! I have to say, the home collection is up there on my favorites for the entire state. And not just because we came from the same small town stock, either.
Right now you can enter a giveaway contest (they hold them regularly) for this fun holiday pillow. I'm going to try for it, too! Click here to find out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment