Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog

What do you get when you combine severe sleep deprivation, food poisoning, Christmas shopping, traveling hours by car to visit Mom and Dad for a few days, then traveling hours by airplane to visit another Mom and Dad for even more than a few days, then throw in some holiday parties and more trips to the store and long lines at the post office and on and on and on.....

Well, it equals no time to write any of these lovely blog posts. For an entire month. A month vacation from blogging is quite short, actually, when you consider that I used to post on another blog every 365 days or so. But now that things are starting to settle down in my life, I will resume. I wonder how all of these other people manage to find the time, however. I've only got one child! How did my mother do so much with seven of us?

Oh, Dear! My baby- who recently started turning into a toddler- has just tried to see what I am doing here at the computer and has fallen and scratched his poor head. Guess I will resume blogging a bit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment